the future of tv advertising Canada 2022
The Future of TV Advertising Canada is back – IRL – and we’re looking forward to another series of interesting presentations & debates.
Representing the broadcasters this year:
- Alan Dark (Rogers Sports & Media) and Greg McLelland (Corus Entertainment) join Devon MacDonald, Deborah Gurofsky & Lindsey Talbot on a panel titled Preparing for more TV, from more places
- Stephen Waran (Bell Media) and Jason Furlano (MiQ) present The future of TV is ‘total video’ in a session that will address how to bridge the gap between multiple digital screens to reach more of the audience you’re looking for
- Rose Hutchison (Rogers Sports & Media) presents Maintaining total audience reach in the hybrid decade, a presentation about adding incremental reach, and how Total TV planning, execution and measurement works in practice.
- Quebecor’s Paul Guité joins Mediabrands’ Chris Herlihey, Numeris’ Anita Boyle-Evans, and our own Catherine MacLeod for a discussion about VAM in Canada’s cross-platform measurement solution
- Mike Caputo (Bell Media) joins the Multiplatform TV measurement and currency panel
- Spencer Charters (Corus Entertainment) presents Pluto TV – the audience, content, and sales proposition
- and catch Andrew Myers (Rogers Sports and Media) at the breakfast briefing session Getting Multiplatform Done
- Other sessions of note include Media tactics that demonstrably drive better business outcomes from TV; Ensuring connected TV fulfils its potential as an advertising channel, and Improving connect TV – the agency view
Detailed agenda available here.
Interested in going? Use code THINKTV20 to get a 20% discount.