future tv advertising forum 2018
At this year’s Future TV conference we heard from brand, agency & broadcast thought leaders as they addressed topics like short- versus long-term strategies, TV measurement, targeting and media ROI.
Below please find the presentations and follow-up articles made available to us:
- Viamcom, Chrstian Kurz’s presentation: “TV MATTERS”
- Videonet, John Moulding’s article
- Mediatel, Nick Pugh’s article
Key Speakers Included:
Topics covered in the presentations:
- Is advertising being treated as a cost centre rather than a growth engine?
- Has an overemphasis on targeted media created a brand health crisis in Canada?
- Should marketers be re-evaluating their balance of digital and TV / short- and long-term strategies?
- What are the implications of total TV measurement, and the potential impact of a single TV-based currency?
- How will new data collaborations enhance television’s competitive offering?
- What’s the demand for a targeted TV solution – and how do we ensure its effectiveness?